Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Music, go with the flow

Sat Narayan Wahe Guru
Hari Narayan Sat Nam

Sat Narayan is True Sustainer,
Wahe Guru is indescribable Wisdom,
Hari Narayan is creative sustenance
Sat Nam is True Identity.

This mantra is chanted to create inner peace so one can project outer peace, happiness and good fortune. Narayan is the aspect of Infinity that relates to the water element. This mantra helps you “go with the flow” and takes you beyond the world to the experience of Infinity.


Some weeks ago I got a wonderful gift from GuruGanesha; the chords for his version Sat Narayan. My initial thought was that I would learn to play them on guitar but my sister has really been in total control of the guitar lately so I have started play on the keyboard instead. And now I have created a short recording, full of noise and crappy sounding. But is so fun!

Thank you, GuruGanesha, for helping me! May you be surrounded by eternal love!

No comments:

Post a Comment