Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friends

Today a friend of mine is have a birthday party, he is now 30 years old. Unfortunatly it doesn't look like we will be able to visit him. We have gotten so much snow last night, that we are stuck in our house for the day. I'm a bit sad because we haven't seen each other for a long time. He and his wife live some hours away and even though we don't have the chance to meet so often, I really like them. I hope we will spend some time together soon.

When we moved from our apartment to our house a last weekend, so many people help us carry furniture and boxes. Some of them I had counted on because I know how close we are, but some of them came and helped us to my surprise. I didn't know we had so many close friends, who were willing to give us their time and muscles. I would have helped them if the situation were reversed, but I find myself not always expecting the same back. The kindness family and friends have shown us the last few weeks during our move is amazing, when I think of that I feel love and gratitude. The kindness of people really move me.

No comments:

Post a Comment