Friday, February 19, 2010

So much, I don't know where to start...

Today I have really been on the lookout for things to be grateful for... and now I have found so many that I think I'll list some of them:

1. Missing the bus this morning gave me the opportunity to take a 20 minute walk, and it was really nice to do that for a change. My mornings are usually stressful and now I had time to think, walk and breathe. I am grateful.

2. Snatam Kaur, I'm just grateful beyond belief. I have listen to her music while travelling to and from work every day since I found her music. Her music made me cry the first time I heard it, and if it wasn't for this music I wouldn't have read about sikhism and I would never have come across any of those blogs, music creators or those texts that make me feel that there is something more...

3. The love that my husband shows me every day, regardless if I have done anything to deserve it. He is such a giving person and what he does for me every day, in every gesture, is incredible. I am grateful and hope he knows how much because it can not be explained with words.

4. My mother. No words could ever do her justice.

5. I'm grateful for siting in a comfy chair, in front of an open fire in my own house. The cd is playing Liberation's door, my husband is in the next room and I get to share this joy with whoever is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment