Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dreaming of the future

I know what I want, what I long for. It's a great feeling, to know. I want to become a yoga and meditation teacher. This has been brewing in my mind for some time, some years even. But before I didn't know which type of yoga I should go for. Now I know.

Teacher training costs a lot of money, so I will have to start saving for this dream. I know where I'm going and I know the goal. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to do this in about 1 ½ year, in the fall of 2011.

Why I want to become a teacher? Well, I want to be able to give something. If I can be a part of spreading the technology of yoga and meditation, that would be lovely. I'm truly grateful for having yoga in my life (for about four years now), it's been a journey that I wouldn't want to be without. For me yoga have always been love. Pure love. Love for all and everything.

Ok, all yogis out there, here are some recommendations. Yogajournal is in a digital edition this time; look here to read it. And I have found a nice yoga CD called Yoga Revolution, they have a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment