Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The body

The past few days I have been trouble because of my stomach, it hurt. It's like growling pain, not sharp but always there. I'm a bit off beat all the time because of this... How much we are what our body is... Healthy! That is my goal, I must try to keep in in mind to keep up! To tell someone to "Keep up!" is the greatest gift you can give. Your keep ups have meant so much to me these months, but you already know this... :-)

My hukam today says:
Your humble servants focus their consciousness and meditate on You with one-pointed mind; those Holy beings find peace, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the Treasure of Bliss.

I hope my pains goes a way soon. Now I will meditate.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon! There are some great teas for stomach troubles - also eating soft food - like soups, smoothies or such things can be good for digestion because they are already "pre-digested", so to speak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm even worse today. Feeling really sick and had to go home from work. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some rest and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and have you listened to this prayer, by the way? "Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur" - it's wonderfully beautiful!

    http://www.spiritvoyage.com/mp3download/Mother's-Blessing/-/ALB-001450.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that prayer. I borrowed this cd from a friend and listened to it to an from work some of the days for some weeks.

    ReplyDelete