Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Love from solstice

Here, on vimeo, you can watch all of Spirit Voyage video clips from Summer Solstice 2010 in New Mexico. I like watching little clips from this event because I would really like to have been there and now I can be, in spirit.

My hukam today told me
That Gurmukh, whom You have blessed with greatness - that humble being is known in Your True Court.

The whole shabad is written by Guru Amar Daas and goes
He Himself is the school, He Himself is the teacher, and He Himself brings the students to be taught.
He Himself is the father, He Himself is the mother, and He Himself makes the children wise.
In one place, He teaches them to read and understand everything, while in another place, He Himself makes them ignorant.
Some, You summon to the Mansion of Your Presence within, when they are pleasing to Your Mind, O True Lord.
That Gurmukh, whom You have blessed with greatness - that humble being is known in Your True Court.

Thats nice, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment