Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Accepting yourself , feeling good enough

It's hard, isn't it? Accepting yourself, feeling good enough...

I been battling thoughts the latest days about if what I can offer ever will be good enough... What could I ever offer as a yoga teacher? Will it be good enough or will it be like I am robbing my students of their money? What can I bring to the table that is unique, why should anyone want to take my classes?

I know I would like to have; music filled classes with lots of love and energy. But will I ever find my "team"? Watch Sat Darshan Singh and the Kirtan Caravan playing live at a yoga class in NYC. It would be bliss to be able to offer something like this to my community.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is needed! And when you remember it's not about you, it's the teachings coming through you, then you'll be fine. That's what pulls me through every time anyway. I feel s safe because I've given up my ego when I'm teaching, I'm there to guide and transmit. So don't worry, the Golden Chain will take care of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Saranpreet. Thanks for reminding me, it's my ego again. I know, the intonation connects me with my lineage and all the teachers that has come before me. I have to rest in that.

    Take care, Saranpreet!

    ReplyDelete