Sunday, March 28, 2010

Late night surfing

Ooooh, amazing! Late night surfing the net sometimes have great rewards. SikhNet's Gurbani Media Center is great in so many ways and I just found it. All this music, I don't know where to begin to listen. I realize that have to learn the meaning of gurbani, kirtan, raag and other words, so that I can understand the categories. I been listen wildy and unorganized at Sat Kartar, Snatam Kaur, Guru Singh, Satya Amrit Singh, Hari Bhajan Kaur and Guru Ganesha Singh. I so grateful, thank you SikhnNet!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are enjoying! It took half the year to get the Gurbani Media Center going and didn't seem like many people noticed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's really a Yay!-moment to have found the Gurbani Media Center. I have noticed the little "ad" on SikhNet before, but since I didn't know what Gurbani means (still don't, by the way) I thought "I'll look at that later". But late that night I was bored and just surfing around at random and click click, a new world just opened. Very nice, I really am enjoying it a lot. It must have taken so much time to put it all together, that's why I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I love Gurbani Media Centre too!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hapiness charm:
    Gurbani Media Center sure is the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete