Monday, May 10, 2010

Requested a spiritual name...

... and this feels really scary. Iiiih! What if it doesn't feel right when I get to know what it is? Maybe this was to soon done, but at least it will take 2-3 weeks to get the spiritual name.

Edited 10 minutes later:
Just saw the quote on "Thank you for your request"-page on 3ho.org

Fear is an insecurity. It is a man-made thing. We create insecurity when we do not mentally recognize the totality of God... and the superiority of the Supreme Power which prevails.
Yogi Bhajan

Weirdly fitting, right?!?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was really brave! I'm working up the courage myself to request a name. I feel I need to wait it out a little bit though; not there quite yet! It's great reading your blog as I recently started my own blog about my kundaliniyoga practice and training to become a teacher! And guess what - I'm also based in Sweden. :) So if you like you can check out my blog (still working on it) at: sweatandlaugh.blogspot.com/. Again - so nice to see someone else go through the same thing as one self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pimu! I have bookmarked your blog, it will be interesting to continue to read it.

    ReplyDelete