Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The answer

Siri Guru Granth Sahib answers when called upon... My question was "What is my next step?"

Raag Saarang, Chau-Paday, First Mehla, First House:
One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:
I am the hand-maiden of my Lord and Master.
I have grasped the Feet of God, the Life of the world. He has killed and eradicated my egotism. ||1||Pause||
He is the Perfect, Supreme Light, the Supreme Lord God, my Beloved, my Breath of Life.
The Fascinating Lord has fascinated my mind; contemplating the Word of the Shabad, I have come to understand. ||1||
The worthless self-willed manmukh, with false and shallow understanding - his mind and body are held in pain's grip.
Since I came to be imbued with the Love of my Beautiful Lord, I meditate on the Lord, and my mind is encouraged. ||2||
Abandoning egotism, I have become detached. And now, I absorb true intuitive understanding.
The mind is pleased and appeased by the Pure, Immaculate Lord; the opinions of other people are irrelevant. ||3||
There is no other like You, in the past or in the future, O my Beloved, my Breath of Life, my Support.
The soul-bride is imbued with the Name of the Lord; O Nanak, the Lord is her Husband. ||4||1||

I will meditate with a smile on my face, I can feel universal love flowing.

2 comments:

  1. I just love how we always get what we need to hear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's lovely. I'm grateful :-)

    ReplyDelete