Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Message of love

After meditating today I took a hukam, my message of love from the divine:

My mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet; I have met the Beloved Guru, the noble, heroic being.

Life is a gift, and I am happy I'm here. To help and to serve. Longing to begin teachers training more then ever. It was the right decision to begin this autumn in stead of 2011. Thank you, life, universe, whatever it is giving me guidance and insight. I'm humbled.

May Love and Light always be on your path, dear reader.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely hukam~

    This was the perfect blog for me to start my day today =)

    Such a wonderful birthday for me =) with your prayers for everyone..

    May Guruji bless you too with all the love and light throughout and may your longing for the teachers training bring lot of joy and happiness to you =)

    *Guru Rakha ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Har Anand! I wish you to have the best out of your training, and I know you'll make your entire Yogi Community proud!

    Take Care!
    Sat nam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearljeet, is it your birthday today? Happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hapiness charm, you are so sweet! As always :-)

    ReplyDelete