Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not inspired...

... but I am gonna do my meditations anyway. But this a really blae, blae, blae evening. My husband is on night shift, I had a political meeting dragging on for ever this evening and now I have just been surfing things I already have read. Bored and actually pissed off.

Sopurkh Singh is encouraging us to do the meditation in the morning, but I sticking to my nightly routine. Probably totally wrong, and that too makes me pissed off.

Well, now I'll go and burn off some inner anger. Fittingly enough.

2 comments:

  1. Burn that anger! I'm not too good at following this advice myself but I want to offer it to you nonetheless: do whatever works for you!

    Love,

    Saranpreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better now but I was angry today all the way until the afternoon. Now I am happy again! :-)

    ReplyDelete