Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Going back

The last months has left me a bit lost but today, for the first time in a long time I feel home again. So what do I do or what did happen? Easy, I read Japji again. I haven't read Japji in the morning (or at all) for more than a month. But I think I needed to feel lost so I could find my way back. And all along I knew that I needed Japji, it was the missing part.

I have also been taking a look at Snatam's new cd called Ras, the last track Mere Ram speaks directly to the light in my heart. I feel surrounded, safe, filled with love and in the company of the holy just by hearing a short piece of that tune. Read Ramdesh Kaur's review of Ras on Spirit Voyage blog.

Love & Light,

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jap Ji Sahib is so miraculous =)
    Oh and yes Har Anand I love the track Mere Ram, it's so comforting, also, have you checked out the track from Snatam Kaur's Ras that goes like: Tithai Too Samrath- I love it- I literally get goosebumps on Snatam's voice- it strikes right into my heart .
    I'm so happy to hear that you are back =) Be Blessed my soul sister <3
    Hugs and prayers =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Har Anand...

    Keep it up and try to keep it to yourself.. as its precious/valuable more than your money and other valuable things..Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. I really do love reciting Japji.

    ReplyDelete